Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Carfax for guys!

It just dawned on me, this is what we need! Screw asking them directly (they'd lie.. bitter/jaded - party of 1..) - or even Googling. Let's kick it up. I think I once heard about a site, or maybe it was a dream, where exes can record all aspects of the guy they dated. So others could learn from their mistakes - and misjudgments. It's only fair and should be expected to be looking out for each other. Just imagine what kind of fully informed decisions Kat Von D, Angelina or K.Holmes could have made given the proper tool.. ;-)

All that being said, I'm now going to actually ante up and pay for match.dot.c-o-m. I don't think I'll commit to going out with everyone who expresses interest (not that I'm saying I'll be getting my e-door knocked down) but I will try to be more open.. try, I said!

Stay tuned - and/or let me know of specific match-ers that I should steer clear of :-)

1 comment:

  1. so, is today the first Match.com date? Dying to know how it's going with the guy that doesn't drink!

    ReplyDelete